Cryptic Crossword Puzzles
© Copyright Karl Scherer 2003
1. Erase disorderly existing with neverending hug.
7. Flower at the back, but not to the North.
8. Wander in confusion - returned to prison endlessly?
10. Night air?
11. A small thing, such a cat.
13. Catch her lower!
15. Arbitrary Catholic title went before.
17. Behold both ways!
18. Come down before straight earth cable (4-4).
21. 50 from a divider makes his mouth juices flow.
22. Note the ear part in the orb!
23. Helpers, help the workers!
1. Public holiday without a chemical.
2. Crowded, chaotic studio starts gravitating North? Not North!
3. Wanderers are on the wrong way, insane, heading South.
4. 'Uh, thanks!' shows confused state.
5. Heavily relaxed because placed with start of depression inside.
6. The public in public transport.
9. Re-attached the limbs.
12. Joker I nag badly for pullover.
14. Schemes of politeness I attached to hundreds.
16. Lip fashion for right table arrangement?
19. Bad coins may stand or hang.
20. It's alright to prick it with needles!